Excel Basic Training
Does your company need Microsoft Excel training? You are in the right place.
Microsoft Excel Basic Training
We provide Microsoft Excel training in metro Atlanta. All classes are instructed-led and on-site at your location. We have three levels of Microsoft Excel. The table of contents from all levels is listed below. We can customize the Excel class for you also. Example: your staff may need a couple hours of Excel Basic (level 1) and four hours of Excel Intermediate (level 2). That isn’t a problem.
Chris Menard is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and was featured on Microsoft training website for two years. In addition to Microsoft Excel training, Menard has over 100 technology training videos on YouTube and write technology blog articles.
FAQ – Excel
- Can you train our staff if they are on different versions of Excel? Absolutely. Excel 2016 is the latest version but it is similar to Excel 2010 and 2013.
- Some of our staff have a MAC. Is that an issue? Not a problem at all. Chris Menard, when he trains the Executive MBA students at UGA, 80% of the class is on Windows, and 20% of the class is on MAC.
Table of Contents for Microsoft Excel Basic
Unit 1: Getting started
- Topic A: Spreadsheet terminology
- Topic B: The Excel environment
- Topic C: Navigating a worksheet
- Topic D: Using a template
Unit 2: Entering and editing data
- Topic A: Entering and editing text and values
- Topic B: Entering and editing formulas
- Topic C: Saving and updating workbooks
Unit 3: Modifying a worksheet
- Topic A: Moving and copying data
- Topic B: Moving, copying, and viewing formulas
- Topic C: Absolute and relative references
- Topic D: Inserting and deleting ranges, rows, and columns
Unit 4: Functions
- Topic A: Entering functions
- Topic B: AutoSum
- Topic C: Other common functions
Unit 5: Formatting
- Topic A: Text formatting
- Topic B: Row and column formatting
- Topic C: Number formatting
- Topic D: Conditional formatting
- Topic E: Additional formatting options
Unit 6: Charts
- Topic A: Chart basics
- Topic B: Formatting charts
Unit 7: Graphics
- Topic A: Working with pictures
- Topic B: Conditional formatting with graphics
- Topic C: SmartArt graphics
Unit 8: Printing
- Topic A: Preparing to print
- Topic B: Page Setup options
- Topic C: Printing worksheets
Excel Basic Videos
The video above is from Excel Basic training. It covers the functions Sum, Average, Max, Min, Large, and Small.
Use large and max functions in Excel with Conditional Formatting.
Create a mixed reference in Excel when you need to multiple two ranges of numbers together.
Freeze panes in Excel so you can scroll and still view the header row.
Current List of Excel Clients
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Mizuno USA
- University of Georgia – Executive MBA students
- Delta Dental