Create a map chart in Excel from Web data
You can use Microsoft’s Map Chart to compare values and show categories across geographical regions. The map chart works with geographical regions. This means your data should have
- Postal codes
Note: This feature is only available if you have an Office 365 subscription. If you are an Office 365 subscriber, make sure you have the latest version of Office.
To create a map chart
- Click a cell in your data range or table.
- Select the Insert tab > Charts > Maps.
- Click OK.
Video on creating a map chart
Upcoming events with Chris Menard
Chris will be presenting at the Administrative Professional Day Conference at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA on April 20, 2018. Menard’s presentation will be Excel & Word Tips to Make Your Life Easier!
UGA website to register for the conference:
Who should attend?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!