Excel Advanced Training
Need to learn If statements, date, text, and array functions? This Excel advanced class is the place. Also covered are lookup functions, data validation, and advanced charting.
Microsoft Excel Advanced Training
We provide Microsoft Excel Advanced training in metro Atlanta. All classes are instructed-led and on-site at your location. We have three levels of Microsoft Excel. The table of contents Excel Advanced is listed below. We can customize the Excel class for you also. Example: your staff may need a couple hours of Excel Basic (level 1) and four hours of Excel Intermediate (level 2). That isn’t a problem.
Chris Menard is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and was featured on Microsoft training website for two years. In addition to Microsoft Excel training, Menard has over 100 technology training videos on YouTube and write technology blog articles.
FAQ – Excel
- Can you train our staff if they are on different versions of Excel? Absolutely. Excel 2016 is the latest version but it is similar to Excel 2010 and 2013.
- Some of our staff have a MAC. Is that an issue? Not a problem at all. Chris Menard, when he trains the Executive MBA students at UGA, 80% of the class is on Windows, and 20% of the class is on MAC.
Table of Contents for Microsoft Excel Advanced
Unit 1: Advanced functions and formulas
- Topic A: Logical functions
- Topic B: Conditional functions
- Topic C: Financial functions
- Topic D: Text functions
- Topic E: Date functions
- Topic F: Array formulas
Unit 2: Lookups and data tables
- Topic A: Using lookup functions
- Topic B: Using MATCH and INDEX
- Topic C: Creating data tables
Unit 3: Advanced data management
- Topic A: Validating cell entries
- Topic B: Advanced filtering
Unit 4: Advanced charting
- Topic A: Chart formatting options
- Topic B: Combination charts
- Topic C: Graphical objects
Unit 5: PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Working with PivotTables
- Topic B: Rearranging PivotTables
- Topic C: Formatting PivotTables
- Topic D: PivotCharts
Unit 6: Exporting and importing data
- Topic A: Exporting and importing text files
- Topic B: Getting external data
Unit 7: Analytical tools
- Topic A: Goal Seek
- Topic B: Scenarios
Unit 8: Macros and Visual Basic
- Topic A: Running and recording a macro
- Topic B: Working with VBA code
Excel Advanced Videos
Create a treemap chart in Excel 2016. A treemap chart provides a hierarchical view of your data and makes it easy to spot patterns.
Shown in the video above is how to calculate the number of years, months, and days between two dates.
Shown in the video above is how to use the index and match function.
Learn how to create a map chart in Excel 2016.
Current List of Excel Clients
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Mizuno USA
- University of Georgia – Executive MBA students
- Delta Dental